-->
  • Third of Night

    taken from here

    And, hello 2016!

    Lately, I can't get enough sleep, without any reason. I am being so sleepy early, but after midnight, I can't sleep. Gosh! It's terrible. Like I must get aspirin in the morning and I felt so tired at work *thank God, I am not on deadline!*. Kind of insomnia? I don't think so, I am a sleepyhead before. Or maybe I am stressful enough to be like that?  

    Something change. Maybe that will be my answer if I asked. Even I can't explain what it was. Somehow, its kind of bored? Monotone? Dunno. Today I even googled about quarter-life-crisis, and this is what wiki said :
    Common symptoms of a quarter life crisis are often feelings of being "lost, scared, lonely or confused" about what steps to take in order to transition properly into adulthood. 

    Am I at that stage? Hmm. Ah, but logically, it definitely because I am growing up, period. Teheee. Well, woke up at third of the night not that bad, it was a blessing. Quiet, calm, and somehow I enjoyed it. :))

    Because I have nothing to do, I end up tidying some files on my laptop. Read my old notes, looking up old videos, old pictures. Compared with 2013/2014, last year I was so unproductive. My blog update just review! Ppyuh. Then I realized, maybe because last year I was giving up *remember about waiting for a miracle? :p*, but in 2013/2014 I was on "complicated-feeling" so I wrote more. 

    *terus saya kudu galau lagi?*

    *dikeplak*

    No. I am about accepting what happened to me, its inevitable right? Like Kai's dance on "Sing For You", which is he still dancing even Chanyeol-Suho fighting, life must go on *apasih ini*.  So, forget my excuse, I should deal with this laziness. Let's make a list! 

    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there – Will Rogers.
    For this blog, I am on progress rewriting #Parfait, will post it when finished the whole story *soon*. Other things to do : 
    • Get closer to God! *finishing exam, at least, udah diwanti - wanti ustad hahaha
    • Get lean!  *basi* 
    • Go to unknown places
    • Meet more people outside my circle. *meet the right one, too! 
    • Read more books *new books already stacked, please ._.*
    • Etc, later on.. :p
    Hopefully, all will go well. 



    -iMa
    *ditulis sambil belajar grammar *jadi tolong di cacatin*
    **background songs : Lemantun's 'Tri', WINNER's 'Pricked'
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment