-->
  • JAZZ TRAFFIC FESTIVAL 2017

    Thanks to Ajeng (and T*lkomsel) who sponsored me to go here xD. Honestly, I have no plan to go because of the lineup (and I am brokeee omg what did I bought this month, overbudget nightmare). And this morning my boss offered today's ticket but I don't think I can go, so.. this post will just covered the first day of this event.

    Yura Yunita

    The first performance I watched was Yura. I've become one of her fans after hyper3on and she's still awesome! Her band wore "ceremony cap" (?) which fit with Indepence Day hahaha. Regrettable moment was when she sang 'Berawal dari Tatap', one of her most hit song, the audience became wild and I barely hear her own voice *sigh*



    Opposite with Yura, I really enjoyed Samy Thiébault Quartet (minus Adrien Chicot). The audience calmer (?), not to mention maybe many people didn't know them (including me lol, I keep questioned where's the fourth person). This quartet come from France with Samy Thiébault as the leader and they actually had concert in Surabaya last year. Better late than never. 

     Samy Thiébault Quartet

    Samy Thiébault

     Sylvain Romano (he's so witty, typical performer I like the most!)

    The most performance I expect was Mocca! If you have the same age as me, maybe you still remember how bomb it was with their song from Catatan Akhir Sekolah's OST. They sang The Object of My Affection, Secret Admirer, Me & My Boyfriend, Do What You Wanna Do, I Love You Anyway, I remember, and so on. She still as cute as I remember!




    There's Sheila on 7 after Mocca, but yeah, blaming the overlap schedule.. I watched Teza Sumendra instead. God, I need to know more about him, please someone gimme more info. I am downloading his song now!

    Teza Sumendra



    Speaking of peak of the event, it definitely goes to Sheila on 7. I watched it from a far. This band just legend! I know them from elementary school and they still active as today, wow! I also got snippet of Alsa (she's here again!) with Gilang Ramadhan while waiting.



    Lastly, see you next year! Give us moreeee please.

    -iMa

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment